UTILITY COMPOSITES, INC.
BLACK MAGIC® ENGINEERED POLYMER STAPLES
BLACK MAGIC® staples are cost saving, completely non-metal staples used in retread tire manufacturing. Utility Composites INC. manufactures and sells BLACK MAGIC® engineered polymer composite staples for pneumatic staplers.
- Applications include
- Holding spliced ends of tread
- Holding wick pad
- Holding poly film in place
- Holding tire tags
- No need to remove
- Reduced envelope puncture & wear
- No cut or abrasion marks from removing
- Fewer tire re-runs
- Fewer in-service failures
- Black color matches tires
- Melts during cure cycle
- Low melt formula available for cure chambers <215°
- Completely non-metal
Any one of these benefits is an excellent reason to use BLACK MAGIC® staples
Read our new Tire Retread Brochure. ( Adobe PDF document )
Utility Composites INC.
2704A Meister Place
Round Rock, Texas 78664
email@example.com or contact information form